Swimming with dolphins is an amazing experience. These creatures are unlike any animal you’ve ever had the opportunity to be up close and personal with in the past. To swim with them is liberating, adventurous, and magical. There are many places around the world where you can choose to swim with dolphins. They are all beautiful places. Here are ten of the best places:
1. Hawaii. This state is one of the most amazing beach destinations in the world. It provides a relaxing vacation with many unique opportunities. It is stunning in its natural beauty. And it provides numerous opportunities to swim with dolphins. Top choices for doing so include The Waikiki Aquarium and The Dolphin Institute on Honolulu.
2. Florida. This is another great state for a beach vacation where you will have many chances to swim with dolphins. A leading choice is Discovery Cove, which is affiliated with Sea World Florida. However, you have other options as well such as Dolphin Cove in Key Largo and GulfWorld Marine Park in Panama City Beach. The Florida Keys are a great place to start your search for a U.S. destination to swim with dolphins.
3. Anguilla. Head out of the United States to an impressive island like Anguilla for a more exotic vacation where you can swim with dolphins. The dolphin swim will not be the only thing that you find magical in this island of secluded white sand beaches.
4. Tortola. Many people haven’t even heard of Tortolla, which makes it a really unique vacation spot. It’s the largest of the British Virgin Islands and offers everything from more white sand beaches to lush rain forests. An interactive dolphin program here makes it easy for you to plan your swim with dolphins.
5. Israel. People don’t typically think of Israel as a place to go swim with dolphins. That’s precisely what makes it a top place to check out since your experience will certainly be a one-of-a-kind adventure. There is a site where you can swim with dolphins on the shore of the Red Sea in their own natural habitat. Plus you can enjoy the religious mecca of this region when you’re not enjoying the dolphins.
6. New Zealand. Swimming with dolphins is a popular tourist activity in Australia. That’s certainly a great place to go. However the natural beauty of nearby New Zealand is even more wonderful and you’ll find the opportunity to swim with dolphins there as well. The Kaikoura coastline is a top spot for enjoying this adventure.
7. Japan. If you are interested in visiting Asia and also interested in swimming with dolphins that put Japan on your list of hot spots to visit. There are several different aquariums in Japan that provide the opportunity to swim with dolphins. The Kahoshima Aquarium in Shinmachi is a leading choice.
8. Mexico. The beaches of Mexico are a popular destination for people interested in scuba diving and snorkeling. They also provide a great opportunity to swim with dolphins in a variety of different settings. Check out The Dolphin Center at Dolphin Adventure in Nuevo Vallarta or Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel or Cancun.
9. Bahamas. Who doesn’t want to get the opportunity to visit the Bahamas at least once in their lifetime? Enhance this already unforgettable experience by swimming with dolphins while you are there. What is really great is that although there are opportunities to swim with dolphins in aquariums and pools, there are also other opportunities to swim with dolphins in their natural wild environment. This is a terrific experience and there is no spot on earth more beautiful to enjoy it than the warm sparkling waters of the Bahamas.
10. Fiji. People who take a trip to Fiji are typically interested in enjoying numerous outdoor adventures including many adventures on the water. Sailing, surfing and scuba diving are all activities that are enjoyed by tourists here. And yes, swimming with dolphins is yet another option for people who are visiting here. As with the Bahamas, you can swim with the dolphins in Fiji at an aquarium or on the shores or you can take a boat out to visit them in their natural habitat. Every option is a terrific one.